Sunday, September 6, 2015

FABBY: Happy Labor Day 2015



Hello sweet friends!

I just got back today from our three hour drive to visit our two dear DDs Alexandra and Sofia and the two darlings, along with our baby Maxima in the oven, lol!

We also went to the family Doctor and he sent her to do a 3 dimension echography and Maxima baby was gorgeous! (ok, I'm the grammy, I can say that!)

Coming home I made a small table for Labor Day, as I adore the red, white and blue and I am very patriotic.
Mother will come over and maybe someone else and we will be four, so I'm planning a Labor Day table.

I used my red and white check cloth, a small flag and as centerpiece my white wicker basket from Christmas with my patriotic bow I love and keep in my bedroom door all year round!

Hope you are all enjoying this long Labor Day weekend in the United States.



In center stage is my adorable patriotic bow I keep in my bedroom door all year round. It's on my white wicker C'mas basket.


My daughter Alex just brought me from Miami this mercury glass pumpkin.
I will serve lunch tomorrow on my 'Liberty Blue' dinner plates, red salad plates and blue sherbets for dessert.

Mother is coming for lunch tomorrow so I can tell her all the news, so I will set the table with all these dishes.

Silver pumpkins for the little touch of Fall.



Time to start taking out the pumpkins, no matter what color like this cute silver one, that opens up in half to store candy inside.



Happy Labor Day 2015


Alexandra and Sofia, my pride and joy...and of course, little Cayetana too!

Thank you for your sweet and kind comments, you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

A special thanks to dear Beverly for the honor of featuring me at the fabulous PINK SATURDAY.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be joining:

Bouquet of Talent Party     www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com
Inspire Me Tuesday     www.astrollthrulife.net
Make it Pretty Monday     www.thededicatedhouse.com
Amaze Me Monday     www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com
Fun Fall Crafts Block Party     www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com
Silver Pennies Sunday     www.findingsilverpennies.com
Sunday Down Under blog party    www.natashainoz.com
Tea Time and Tea Room     http://sandimyyellowroom.blogspot.com
BLUE MONDAY 7th. Anniversary     http://smilingsally.blogspot.com
A Return to Loveliness     www.adelightsomelife.com

Show and Share     http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com
Bernideen's Tea Time     http://blogbernideens.com
Fabulous Fall Linky Party     http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogpot.com
The SCOOP      www.worthingcourtblog.com
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME     http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
The (not just) Homemaking party    www.hopeineveryseason.com
Tuesdays with a Twist     www.godsgrowinggarde.com
Wow us Wednesday      www.savvysouthernstyle.com
Share Your Cup Thursday     http://jannolson.blogspot.com

Share Your Style     www.thevintagenest.blog
Home and Garden Thursday     www.adelightsomelife.com
Wildly Original Link Party     http://igottacreate.blogspot.com
Vintage Inspiration Party     www.organizedclutter.net
It's a Party      http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday     http://betweennapsontheporch.net






   








   





 









26 comments:

  1. Oh, Fabby! How FABULOUS your beautiful loved ones are and what a beautiful table for Labor Day!! We are tucked into our camper down at the ranch where the weather is still HOT and the ground is so dry it has cracks several inches WIDE and the craters go dwon several FEET!!

    I have the 3D sonograms! You feel like you are actually MEETING the baby - as you ARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - Your TABLE is beautiful but your sweet girls are EVEN MORE beautiful!!! Happy Labor Day to you, too, even though you are removed from the US at this point in your life - I know you are patriotic. I love how much you love the US and honor its traditions. Blessings to you and can't wait to see that new baby girl!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your blue plates! Your table looks so ready for the holiday. A mercury glass pumpkin? hmmm I will have to keep my eye out for one, I can't resist mercury glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you have, Fabby! Love your patriotic table; especially the blue transferware plates. Cute pumpkins too. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea. Happy Labour Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You set the perfect table for Labor Day and it looks so pretty. You have a beautiful looking family. I wished that they had 3d sonograms when I was pregnant so many years ago, they are really something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous setting Fabby. Love your red, white and blue. The girls are gorgeous. Enjoy the holiday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful table decor ~ elegant and creative ~ Beautiful family photos! You are blessed!


    Happy Week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Labour Day, Fabby! What a fun table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fabby,

    I love how creative you are!

    Thanks for celebrating Blue Monday's 7th blogiversary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another "FAB-U-Lous Fabby Table! How festive and so glad you linked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well this is Fabulous! Love the silver pumpkins. The Fabulous Fall linky is open.
    Come over and party with me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola querida Fabby,

    Que damas tan hermosas y elegantes. Son preciosas. Me encanta tu mesa. Very festive and a proper homage to the Labor day holiday.

    We have been working on a few makeover projects around here but had a bit of time to enjoy a little fun in New York again. I will share a few photos later.

    Enjoy the week ahead sweet friend.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

  13. Lovely photo of your dear ones. Your Labour Day table is cute and simple. Love the colour combination. Hope you had a lovely time with your family. Have a beautiful day Fabby. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely, colorful, patriotic table. It sure must be fun to dine at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your setting is perfect for this holiday, so pretty and colorful! I'm glad you had a nice visit with your loved ones. Lovely picture of your girls! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely and patriotic table. So fun to hear about the grandkid joys. And a delight to find you at more than one of the blog party treats I also enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful family!
    Love the table settings :)

    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby, loving your labor day setting. You are truly blessed with wonderful family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Fabby, How nice to see your beautiful daughters and grand, gorgeous picture! The tablescape as usual very pretty. I love those liberty blue plates!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The girls are just stunning! What a fabulous photo of all three!
    Your table is so fun for Labor Day! We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend with family too. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love your blue plates! Your table looks so ready for the holiday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love your blue plates! Your table looks so ready for the holiday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful family and beautiful table! Love all the red and blue...your china is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  24. How exciting Fabby! Your family is gorgeous and I love the dishes you rounded up for your Labor Day table. It's elegant as well as playful with the checkered cloth. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your daughters are so beautiful!!! They take after mamma!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY